13/09/2021 7:45 pm - 15/11/2021 9:15 pm
**Due to the current public health situation, this course will be offered mainly in-person with an online option via Zoom. Meeting details & updates will be sent to all registered guests**
Alpha is a 10-week opportunity to explore the basics of Christianity in a relaxed setting. Each session is designed for everyone to ask questions about Christian faith in a friendly, honest, and informal environment. Below is the Alpha Fall 2021 schedule:
- Sept 13 (Mon): Who is Jesus?
- Sept 20 (Mon): Why did Jesus die?
- Sept 27 (Mon): How can I have faith?
- Oct 4 (Mon): Why and how do I pray?
- Oct 11 (Mon): Why and how should I read the Bible?
- Oct 18 (Mon): How does God guide us?
- Oct 23 (Sat): Alpha Retreat*
- Oct 25 (Mon): How can I resist evil?
- Nov 1 (Mon): Does God heal today?
- Nov 8 (Mon): Why and how should I tell others?
- Nov 15 (Mon): What about the Church?
Alpha Film Series (English with Traditional Chinese subtitles)
English groups and Bilingual group options (Cantonese / Mandarin)
*The Alpha Team will announce the format of the Alpha Retreat according to the health regulation issued by the government closer to the date.
If you have any questions or require any further information, please email