Every Monday, from 02/03/2020 to 04/06/2020, 7:00 PM - 9:45 PM
**Due to the current public health situation in Hong Kong, we will be postponing the start of the Spring Alpha Course. We will be announcing future dates once they have been finalised**
Alpha is a 10-week opportunity to explore the basics of Christianity in a relaxed setting on 2/F Auditorium at 7 pm. Below is the Alpha Spring 2020 schedule:
- Session 01: Who is Jesus?
- Session 02 : Why did Jesus die?
- Session 03 : How can I have faith?
- Session 04: Why and how do I pray?
- Session 05: Why and how should I read the Bible?
- Session 06: How can I resist evil?
- Session 07: How does God guide us?
- March 21 (Sat): ALPHA RETREAT
- Session 08: Why and how should I tell others?
- Session 09: Does God heal today?
- Session 10: What about the church?
Dinner is provided and all are welcome! If you have any questions or require further information, please email .
*Session will be held on Tuesday due if previous Monday was a public holiday.