Every Tuesday, 7:30 PM - 9:30 PM
Wives who suddenly discover their husbands have been living secret lives desperately need a ministry to support them so they can experience healing and the marriage can be restored. Our approach to care is practical and applicable to daily life as we offer an array of resources to guide Christ’s ministry for women who are hurting.
The group will be led by a volunteer facilitator who discusses and works through a workbook to reveals the truth and nature of sexual addiction, and how women are wounded by the addict’s behaviours.
For women who have suffered betrayal, their healing comes from understanding the role of trauma, establishing healthy boundaries, exploring the depth of forgiveness, and learning to live in restoration.
The group will use a journal to reinforce the daily commitment to health through several foundational tools:
- Creating an attitude of gratitude through thankfulness;
- Identifying personal and prophetic promises reinforced through God’s Word;
- Using the Commitment to Change identifies challenges or needed changes and accountability for changes;
- Using the FASTER Scale raises awareness of the behaviours that lead to relapse; and,
- The Group Check-In provides weekly self-reflection while moving toward health.
Every Tuesday, 7:30 - 9:30 pm at Island ECC
For details, email