Every Monday, from 09/09/2019 to 11/11/2019, 7:00 PM - 9:45 PM
Alpha is a 10-week opportunity to explore the basics of Christianity in a relaxed setting on 2/F Auditorium at 7 pm. Below is the Alpha Fall 2019 schedule:
- Sep 9 (Mon): Who is Jesus?
- Sep 16 (Mon): Why did Jesus die?
- Sep 23 (Mon): How can I have faith?
- Sep 30 (Mon): Why and how do I pray?
- Oct 8 (Tue): CANCELLED*
- Oct 14 (Mon): Why and how should I read the Bible?
- Oct 21 (Mon): How can I resist evil?
- Oct 26 (Sat): Alpha Retreat
- Oct 28 (Mon): How does God guide us?
- Nov 4 (Mon): Why and how should I tell others?
- Nov 11 (Mon): Does God heal today?
- Nov 18(Mon): What about the church?
Dinner is provided and all are welcome! If you have any questions or require further information, please email .
*Session will be held on Tuesday due to public holiday falling on previous Monday.