Every Monday, from 02/18/2019 to 04/29/2019, 7:00 PM - 9:45 PM
Alpha is a 10-week opportunity to explore the basics of Christianity in a relaxed setting on 2/F Auditorium at 7 pm. Below is the Alpha Spring 2019 schedule:
- February 18 (Mon): Who is Jesus?
- February 25 (Mon): Why did Jesus die?
- March 4 (Mon): How can we have faith?
- March 11 (Mon): Why and how do I pray?
- March 18 (Mon): Why and how would I read the Bible?
- March 23 (Sat): Alpha Retreat
- March 25 (Mon): How can I resist evil?
- April 1 (Sat): How does God guide us?
- April 8 (Mon): Does God heal today?
- April 15 (Mon): Why and how should I tell others?
- April 23 (Tue): What about the church?*
Dinner is provided and all are welcome! If you have any questions or require further information, please email .
*Session will be held on Tuesday due to public holiday falling on previous Monday.