20/09/2023 7:00 pm - 13/11/2023 9:15 pm
Alpha is a 10-week opportunity to explore the basics of Christianity in a relaxed setting. Each session is designed for everyone to ask questions about the Christian faith in a friendly, honest, and informal environment.
Below is the schedule for the upcoming season:
- Sep 11 (Mon): Who is Jesus?
- Sep 18 (Mon): Why did Jesus die?
- Sep 25 (Mon): How can I have faith?
- Oct 3 (Tue): Why and how do I pray?*
- Oct 9 (Mon): Why and how should I read the Bible?
- Oct 14 (Sat): ALPHA RETREAT**
- Oct 16 (Mon): How does God guide us?
- Oct 24 (Tue): How can I resist evil?*
- Oct 30 (Mon): Does God heal today?
- Nov 6 (Mon): Why and how should I tell others?
- Nov 13 (Mon): What about the Church?
*Meeting held on Tuesday as Monday falls on a public holiday
**Date is subject to change. The Alpha Team will announce the date, time, and format of the retreat closer to the retreat date.
Video Series & Format:
Alpha Film Series (English with Traditional Chinese Subtitle)
English & Bilingual Groups (Cantonese)
If you have any questions or require any further information, please email