2/04/2023 2:00 pm - 2/04/2023 3:30 pm
Date: Sunday, April 2, 2023
Time: 2:00 - 3:30 pm
Location: 11/F Clasroom
Facilitator: Alan Leung
This class has 20 remaining spots. Registration is required and will be taken as a commitment to attend.
Who it's for:
Anyone who is interested in the topic of discipleship.
- Discipleship is just a program.
- Discipleship concludes with coaching and mentoring.
- Discipleship is only for those who are educated.
- Discipleship relationships are an older person walking with a younger person.
- Discipleship is not for everyone.
- Discipleship is a lifelong commitment.
- Discipleship is difficult and hard to live out in daily life in Hong Kong.
Join Alan Leung in this workshop as he addresses the myths of discipleship and shares his spiritual formation pathway from being a new believer to now being equipped in Fuller Seminary in Global Leadership! Registration for the class will be capped at 20 participants.
Format: In-person interactive discussion.
For enquiries, please contact .